Skip to content
L R TK PUMPS pb
- ON: Pump is on.
- OFF: Pump is off, and OFF button comes on white.
- FAULT: Amber light and ECAM caution appear, when the pressure drops and pump is not off.
MODE SEL pb
- AUTO: Control of center tank transfer valves is automatic:
- They open if the associated inner tank is not full,
- They stop automatically 5 min after center tank low level is reached.
- MAN: Manually controls the center tank transfer valves with the CTR TK XFR pushbutton switches.
- FAULT: Amber light and ECAM caution, when center tank has more than 250 kg (550 lb) of fuel and the left or right wing tank has less than 5000 kg (11000 lb) and the MODE SEL pb is at AUTO.
CTR TK L R XFR pb
- ON: Transfer valve opens, if MAN mode is selected on the MODE SEL pb.
- OFF: The transfer valve is closed.
- FAULT: Amber light and ECAM caution, if the associated wing tank overflows.
X FEED pb
- ON: Valve opens, and ON white light.
- OFF: Valve closes and no light.
- OPEN: When valve is fully open – green light comes on.