Skip to content
EMER EXIT LT sw
- ON: Turn on overhead emergency lights, EXIT signs, and proximity marking system come on.
- OFF: Turn off overhead emergency lights
- Emergency lighting and proximity marking turn on if normal aircraft electrical power system fails or DC SHED ESS BUS fails or AC BUS 1 fails.
- Exit signs come on if normal aircraft electrical power system fails, or DC SHED ESS BUS fails.
EMER EXIT LT
- The amber OFF light comes on when the EMER EXIT LT sw is set to OFF.
SEAT BELTS sw
- ON: Turn on FASTEN SEAT BELT and RETURN TO SEAT signs. Low-tone chime is played in the passenger compartment.
- OFF: Turn signs off and chime sounds.
NO SMOKING sw or EXIT sw NO PED sw
- NO SMOKING sw or EXIT sw activate the EXIT and NO SMOKING signs.
- NO PORTABLE ELEC DEVICE sw activates the EXIT and NO MOBILE signs.
- A low-tone chime sounds each time a sign goes on or off.
- ON: Signs are on in the cabin
- AUTO: Signs are on in the cabin when either landing gear or flaps/slats are extended.
- OFF: Signs are off in the cabin.