Skip to content
GND CTL pb
- The CVR, DFDR and QAR automatically operate (AUTO), according to the logic.
- ON : The flight crew manually starts the CVR, DFDR, and QAR. After engine start, the ON light goes off and the recorders automatically operate.
- Note: The GND CTL pb-sw may revert to AUTO (active or inactive, according to the logic) during an electrical transient.
- When the ERASE button is pushed for two seconds, it erases the CVR tape, provided the airplane is on the ground, the parking brake is on and the GND CTRL button is on.
- When pushed and held, the CVR test is activated, provided the CVR is energized, and the parking brake is on. During the test, a low frequency tone is heard through the cockpit loudspeakers.