The A320 ECAM COND page with its parameters is described in the image above as follows:
- 1: Zone Trim Air Valve Position
- 2: Duct Temperature
- 3: Zone Temperature
- 4: Cabin Recirculation Fan Status
- 5: Pack Control Mode
- 6: TEMP Unit Indication
- 7: Hot Air Shutoff Valve
Reference Aircraft: A320neo/LEAP-1A26
1. Zone Trim Air Valve Position
- Each zone trim air valve position is displayed in green, when the information is correctly received from the SDAC. When the position is not available the positions are replaced by amber XX.
- The arrow is green while the scale is white. The two letters, C for Cold (valve fully closed) and H for Hot (valve fully open) are white.
2. Duct Temperature
- The duct temperatures are displayed in green when their value is below 80 °C (176 °F) and correctly received from the SDAC.
- The duct temperatures are displayed in amber when their value is above 80 °C (176 °F) and correctly received from the SDAC.
- The duct temperatures are replaced by amber XX when their value is not correctly received by the SDAC.
- The duct temperature value varies from -98 to 254 by 2°C.
3. Zone Temperature
- Cockpit temperature and other zone temperature (fwd cabin, aft cabin)
- Each temperature value is displayed in green, when it is correctly transmitted by the SDAC.
- Temperature value varies from -99 to 255 by 1°C.
- When the information is not correctly received, the value is replaced by amber XX.
4. Cabin Recirculation Fan Status
- The FAN indication is displayed in amber when the recirculation fan fault information is correctly received from the SDAC.
- When this information is not available, or when the fan is not faulty, the indication is not displayed.
5. Pack Control Mode
- No data is displayed when the Air Conditioning System Controller (ACSC) operates correctly and data from the SDAC is correctly received.
- ALTN MODE is displayed in green when the ACSC is faulty.
- PACK REG is displayed in green when the ACSC is not valid and at least one SDAC is valid.
6. TEMP Unit Indication
- Unit of measure (°C or °F) is indicated in cyan.
7. Hot Air Shutoff Valve
- Valve open and green: When the valve is fully open and its position agrees with the selected position: Open.
- Valve open and amber: When the valve is unusually open (the valve is open and this position disagrees with the selected position: Closed).
- Valve closed and green: When the valve is fully closed and its position agrees with the selected position: Closed.
- Valve closed and amber when: The valve is fully closed, or On air conditioning panel 30 VU the HOT AIR pushbutton switch is released (OFF legend on), or There is no hot air flow.
- Valve status replaced by amber XX: When the valve status is not available from the SDAC and the Flight Warning Computer (FWC).